I have been saving up empties since November 2013, so there's quite a few of them this time! Grab a drink, and light snack if you're so inclined, and let's get started! ;)
WEN Cleansing Conditioner in Sweet Almond Mint: For me, there's no other hair product that leaves my hair feeling softer or silkier than WEN. I use it every few days as a treatment so the bottle goes a lot farther than it would if I used it daily. It's too conditioning for me to use every single day with my fine, oily hair, but as a treatment? It's divine. Will I repurchase? Yes, but I'm going to try a different variety as I wasn't a huge fan of the mint.
2. Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle: This is a product I can't rave about enough! It deeply conditions the ends of my hair without weighing it down and this stuff smells fantastic. Will I repurchase? Already have!
3. Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Shampoo: So...you see there's two empty bottles of this because I loved it, repurchased, and used up the second bottle. This is my favorite shampoo. Will I repurchase? Yes!
Bioderma Sebium H20 Solution Micellaire: This was my first ever Bioderma/micelle water experience, and I'm happy to report it was a good one! I was really impressed by this product's ability to remove my makeup and I felt like my skin was extra clean after following this with a cleanser. Will I repurchase? Yes, but not right away. I'm playing the field currently with micelle solutions but this one is still top of the pops!
5. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser: Hmm. When I first used this, I loved it. The only negative thing I could say about it was the fragrance was awful when it got in your mouth. I then switched to a creamy cleanser. When that ran out, I returned to this and I found it a bit more drying the second time. And the fragrance still put me off but not as much as it originally had. So right now? Will I repurchase? No. I'm happier with my current cleanser, Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
6. MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator: I really enjoy this scrub! It's very gentle, and the dark gray ash can be a bit messy if you're not using it in the shower. The smell will probably be a "some love it, some loathe it" situation because it's definitely different. I like it, but originally it reminded me of the "tonics" I'd whip up from random leaves and berries near the creek by my house when I was little; very earthy. My fiance Jason used it once to remove tree sap from his hands after hoisting the Christmas pine up the stairs to our apartment and he LURVED the smell. I gave him a tube for Christmas! Will I repurchase? Not immediately. I've been needing a more intense scrub lately.
Nivea Creme: This was a little tin of perfection over the winter. I kept it in my purse and used it whenever and where ever I needed hydration. The sleek tub fits into the smallest purse or makeup bag, and the balm-like silky creme moisturizes with a fierceness. Will I repurchase? Yes.
8. LUSH Sympathy For the Skin Hand & Body Lotion: This was a great winter hydrator and it had a decidedly delicious gourmand scent. Will I repurchase? Yes, but probably not until Fall/Winter when I need to kick up the hydration factor to avoid chapped skin.
9. Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub: Ok, this scrub is INTERESTING. It smells super fresh, literally like you just got back-handed by the ocean itself! It's got an almost whipped consistency and plenty of grit for your buck. It's a non-oily scrub that left my skin feeling very soft. Will I repurchase? Yes.
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in Buff 4C: This is a definite favorite foundation of mine and one I've recommended to friends and family (Hi Mom and Maggie!). It definitely gives your skin that "lit from within" look without being overtly shimmery. Even my oily skin loved this formula! I'd say this one is medium coverage but can be used sparingly if a sheerer tint is what you desire. Will I repurchase? I would if I didn't have so many other foundation to use up! If I manage to get through them all, I would definitely buy this one again.
11. MAC Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation in NW20: This was a foundation I started using and liked, then moved on to another foundation, rediscovered it, and then couldn't STOP using it. It's more full to medium coverage with a matte finish that lasts BEAUTIFULLY on my oily skin. I recommended this one to another one of my friends who also has oily skin and she's happy with it as well. I think if you're looking for a moderate to full coverage option without the feel of full coverage, this is a great choice! Will I repurchase? Same as above - definitely will buy it again once I work through my current foundation stash!
That's all for this edition of Empties! What was the last product you finished? Would you repurchase it? Happy Thursday! :D