I've seen this tag floating around Instagram for a while now and I finally did it today! If you're on Instagram and follow me, you've seen this pop up already. I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it to the blog, too, since some of my favorite people aren't on Instagram and I'd love for them to do it, too!
I tag YOU! :)
1) I do not own a single black purse.
2) My #1 dream place to visit is FRANCE.
3) I have 14 pictures of the Eiffel Tower a/k/a Tour Eiffel in my house.
4) I'd love to dye my hair "bronde" but I'm scared it won't turn out well and will be a pain to maintain.
|Image credit: FATAL-E (tumbler)|
5) My first pets were 2 cats, a tuxedo named Pete and a calico named Samantha.
6) My fiance Jason proposed to me at Discovery Cove via dolphin and it was the best day of my life!
7) I was born and raised in Atlanta and while I normally love it here, I wish it wasn't so unbearably hot and humid in the summer.
8) I LOVE to read and am always up for a recommendation! I'm on goodreads.com as krisabelle if you'd like to be friends.
9) I live for weekends when I can drink my morning joe out of a real mug and enjoy it slowly.
10) My mom is one of my best friends and someone I love to be around.
|Stylin' & profilin' circa '81|
11) I still have a baby tooth.
12) I did gymnastics in high school.
13) I have known my friend Emily for 19 years.
14) My favorite drinks are root beer and Smart Water.
15) I drive a stick shift and I love it, unless traffic is horrible and then it's not the greatest thing in the world.
16) I love watching Roseanne re-runs.
17) My favorite colors are coral and shades of blue.
18) I once won the employee of the month award, didn't know it, and showed up to my boss' office barefoot where he and a few coworkers were waiting to present me with the award and take my picture. Luckily, he thought it was hilarious that I arrived sans shoes!
19) My childhood dream was to ride whales at Sea World.
20) My favorite meal is breakfast for dinner.